MS in School Psychology
Distinctives of the MS in School Psychology degree at Eastern University
- Meets the competency areas established by Pennsylvania Department of Education and National Association of School Psychologists
- Meets the educational requirements for Licensed Behavior Specialist
- Faculty have extensive experience within public and private school settings
- Master data-based assessment, consultation and intervention strategies
- Integrate scientifically-based knowledge and practical experience
The mission of the School Psychology program is to train masters level graduates who are 1) competent in the use of data based assessment, consultation, prevention/intervention strategies and effective instruction for the promotion of optimal learning opportunities across diverse school communities, and 2) academically prepared to seek state certification as school psychologists.
Next Class Start Date
Now accepting applications for an August 2015 class start in St. Davids, PA.