MS in School Psychology Admission Requirements
Please carefully read the following admissions requirements to ensure you are eligible for the program.
- GPA 3.0 preferred with particular importance placed on the last two years of the undergraduate record. An applicant with a lower GPA may submit GRE or MAT scores to strengthen the application.
- Completion of two prerequisite undergraduate Behavioral Science courses (6 credits within the last 10 years - Grade C or above). CLEP exams will be accepted for Introduction to Psychology.
- A completed application and $35 application fee. (Please note that your application fee is waived if you apply on-line.)
- Two Recommendations: One professional recommendation and the other academic. The professional reference must be from a present or past workplace supervisor and the academic from a college professor. the recommendations must be on our forms and you can download the Counseling Recommendation forms here. **If you have been out of school for 7-10+ years, you can submit two professional recommendations.
- Offiicial Transcript(s) from the degree conferring undergraduate (and graduate if applicable) institution you've attended. Note: If you are a current senior/undergraduate student in the process of completing your bacholor's degree, we will need an in-progress transcript, as well as confirmation that you will meet degree requirements to graduate May 2012 in the form of a letter from your registrar. This letter can be faxed to 610-341-1585. Note: Additional official transcripts(s) will be needed reflecting the necessary pre-requisites if completed at an institution other than where your undergraduate degree was completed.
- A current resume. Email to: email@example.com
- A signed Disclosure of Online Learning Expectations (DOLE) Form.
- Readmission Requirements
After your application is completed and admission requirements have been met you will be contacted and will need to complete:
- A personal interview with the Graduate Student Advisor.
- A writing sample to be completed on site after the personal interview.
- A review of your program of study.
After receiving your letter of acceptance you will need to:
- Submit a $150 tuition deposit.
* Please note, at least 4.5 credits must be taken per semester to qualify for financial aid.
Final Deadline - June 13, 2014