MS in Health Services Management
The Master of Science in Health Services Management allows students to further their careers as leaders in the health care industry. Students learn about current health care trends and issues and are provided with the opportunity to develop their leadership and communication skills. The program is taught by expert faculty who are actively working in managerial roles in the areas they are teaching.
- Locations: Main Campus: St. Davids (PA) and Harrisburg (PA)
- Delivery: On-ground
- Length: 18 months
- Enrolling New Students: Every 2 months
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates
- Financial Aid: Yes. Contact your enrollment counselor today
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply Online Today
- Benefit from the expertise and guidance of a preceptor in conducting research relevant to the student's individual personal and professional goals.
- Develop global, contemporary understanding of the health care systems and health care issues.
- Complete a Field Research Project, which invites students to engage directly and address real-world healthcare problems.
- Ethically Sound: Formed from a Christian worldview, this MS not only teaches individuals how to become fiscally sound, but also ethically sound.
- Distinguished faculty, who are also health care practitioners, foster a professional learning environment with a Christian emphasis in areas of faith, reason, and justice.
- Make professional connections through our networking events. Get connected today through our business LinkedIn.
- Gain access to an extensive Eastern alumni network in over 83 countries and in dozens of health networks in the Philadelphia area and beyond.
Why Choose Eastern?
- EXCELLENCE: Eastern is a nationally-recognized Christian university, named one of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students by BestColleges.com, and ranked in the Top Tier of North Regional Universities.
- SUPPORT: As an Eastern University student, you are assigned a student success advisor who specializes in supporting and guiding you through your degree program. The advisor will work with you to answer questions, assist with course selection, and ensure you remain on the right path to reach your educational goals. Students (and alumni) can also leverage Eastern's individualized career advancement training at no additional cost.
- AFFORDABILITY: Eastern is proud to offer affordable graduate programs in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Access Tuition Discounts through Eastern's higher learning institutions and corporations partners/alliances.
Eastern University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.