MS in Health Services Management
Quick Facts for MS in Health Services Management
- Location: Main Campus: St. Davids (PA)
- Delivery: On-ground
- Length: 18 months
- Enrolling New Students: Every two months
- Cost: Cost Information
- Financial Aid: Yes. Contact your enrollment counselor today
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply Online Today
Why choose the Master of Science in Health Services Management?
The Master of Science in Health Services Management allows students to further their careers as leaders in the healthcare industry. Students learn about current healthcare trends and issues and are provided with the opportunity to develop their leadership and communication skills. The program is taught by expert faculty who are actively working in managerial roles in the areas they are teaching. Designed for working adults, this degree fits into your busy lifestyle. Classes are one night per week (with some Saturday sessions), allowing busy adults to finish their degrees in approximately 18 months while staying eligible for financial aid. Expect the most from your Eastern degree, including:
- Nationally-Recognized Christian University: Eastern was named one of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students by BestColleges.com, and ranked in the Top Tier of North Regional Universities.
- Nonprofit & Fully Accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Ethically Sound: Formed from a Christian worldview, this MS not only teaches individuals how to become fiscally sound, but also ethically sound, which fills the void of a values-starved corporate healthcare environment.
- Benefit from the expertise and guidance of a preceptor in conducting research relevant to the student's individual personal and professional goals.
- Develop global, contemporary understanding of the healthcare systems and healthcare issues.
- Complete a Field Research Project, which invites students to engage directly and address real-world healthcare problems.
- Personalized Academic Advising and Career Development: When you become an Eastern University student, you will be assigned an Academic Advisor who specializes in supporting and guiding you through your degree program. The Advisor will be available to answer questions, assist with course selection and ensure you remain on the right path to reaching your educational goals.
- In addition to continuous advising throughout your program, students can leverage Eastern's individualized career advancement training at no additional cost.
- Teaching methods and materials are based on adult learning models, which rely heavily on facilitated dialogue, group projects, and professional experience.
- Access Tuition Discounts through Eastern’s many partnerships and alliances with higher learning institutions and corporations.
- Gain access to an extensive Eastern alumni network in over 83 countries and in dozens of health networks in the Philadelphia area and beyond.
- Make professional connections through our complimentary business networking events. Get connected today through our Business LinkedIn.