Admission to the MS in Health Services Management is based on the following:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university. A GPA of 2.5 or above is preferred.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit the official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a computer-based score of at least 213, Internet-based score of 79 or official results of IELTS with a score of at least 6.5.
- International Student Applicants: Official Document and Transcript Requirements
Submit the following to the address below:
- Completed and signed application. Apply Online Now!
- Official transcript(s) from regionally accredited colleges or universities you attended
- A curriculum vitae or resume indicating educational and work history, internships and leadership roles or experiences.
- Disclosure of Online Learning Expectations (DOLE Form)