Certification in Pre K-4
The program is designed for students who are interested in pursuing a certification in Pre K-4.
What makes the Certification in Pre K-4 program at Eastern University unique?
- Flexibility, as courses are offered online, on-ground and many throughout the summer sessions
- Students may student teach at the program where they are employed, as long as the program where they work meets basic criteria
- Approved institution for the TEACH scholarship and Rising Stars Tuition Assistance program
- Faculty with experience in teaching, research, and program evaluation in Early Childhood settings
- Adjunct instructors who currently serve as Directors of Faith-based Preschools and Childcare programs
- The ability to combine coursework to obtain both the Pre-K through 4th Certification and PA Director Credential
- Connections to overseas Early Childhood teaching positions
- Certification in Pre K-4 PECT Test (3 modules #8006, #8007 and #8008)
- The Pre-K-4th with SPED Pre-K - 8th Testing (#8006, #8007, #8008 and #8011 and #8012)