Rooted in the Christian Faith- Our faculty and staff infuse the program with a commitment to the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Synthesize organizational leadership theory with the professional knowledge and competencies required for leadership within a particular sector.
- Create and execute a significant research project resulting in a dissertation that contributes to their respective disciplines.
- Demonstrate an increasingly mature commitment to an outward-looking vision of organizational, community, and societal transformation through the integration of faith, reason, and justice.
- Demonstrate knowledge gained in respective concentrations through application of theory in practice . Read more...
- Students belong to cohorts of about 20 peers and progress through the program together, often creating life-long learning communities.
- Our students access coursework online and attend three residencies per year in St. Davids, PA. Learn more about the Blended Delivery Model.
- Foundation Curriculum (24 Credits)
- Research Curriculum (12 Credits)
- Business & Management Concentration Curriculum (12 Credits)
- Nonprofit & Public Administration Concentration Curriculum (12 Credits)
- Educational Administration Concentration Curriculum (12 Credits)
- Comprehensive Examination