Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership Education Leadership Concentration
The Educational Leadership Concentration serves two target groups, the university administrator and the senior management of K-12 systems. The Pennsylvania standards for certification for the K-12 superintendency, known as the Letter of Eligibility, will be integrated into the course work of this concentration. Graduates will also be qualified for teaching and scholarship at the university level.
Curriculum (15 Credits)
- EDU 750: Leadership and the Chief Executive Officer in Education
- EDU 760: Equity and Social Justice in Educational Leadership and Policy
- EDU 770: Educational Leadership and Human Resource Development
- EDU 780: Advanced Study of Educational Law and Finance
- EDU 880: Educational Leadership Practicum