BSIE; MBA; Ph.D., University of Denver, Colorado. Previously he served on the faculty of the University of Denver’s Daniels College of Business where he taught leadership development and management courses in their MBA program. Dr. Ostwald is trained in industrial engineering, human resources management, leadership development, and management communication.
- Ph.D. University of Denver
- M.B.A. University of Denver
- B.S.I.E. North Dakota State University
Professional Associations and Service
- Consultant, TeamSpeak Consulting, Inc.
- Presenter, Rose medical Center's Management Team Retreat, Clarifying the Team Vision.
- Presenter, First American Heritage Title Company, Working Together . . . A Team Building Retreat
- Presenter, Mountain State University, Mastering Change in the Learning Organization Seminar
- Presenter, Sun Belt Conference's Athletic Directors, Leading Change from the Inside Out . . . a Leadership Institute
- Advisory Board Role Clarification Facilitation University of Denver