BSIE; MBA; Ph.D., University of Denver, Colorado. Previously he served on the faculty of the University of Denverâ€™s Daniels College of Business where he taught leadership development and management courses in their MBA program. Â Dr. Ostwald is trained in industrial engineering, human resources management, leadership development, and management communication.
- Ph.D. University of Denver
- M.B.A. University of Denver
- B.S.I.E. North Dakota State University
Professional Associations and Service
- Consultant, TeamSpeak Consulting, Inc.
- Presenter, Rose medical Center's Management Team Retreat, Clarifying the Team Vision.
- Presenter, First American Heritage Title Company, Working Together . . . A Team Building Retreat
- Presenter, Mountain State University, Mastering Change in the Learning Organization Seminar
- Presenter, Sun Belt Conference's Athletic Directors, Leading Change from the Inside Out . . . a Leadership Institute
- Advisory Board Role Clarification Facilitation University of DenverÂ