Ken Harder is a Professor in Eastern University's Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership Program. As an educator/facilitator, Harder enjoys helping people reach their capacity as individuals and teams. He has worked in ministry organizations over 35 years as in various educational and facilitation roles in 25 countries. Harder has previously taught courses at Eastern University for World Vision and South Africa programs.
Ph.D. Adult Education, Michigan State University, with a cognate in international development and leadership
- Global Mapping International (www.gmi.org) in the research areas of international staff engagement and field leadership effectiveness.
- The Dynamis Group, coaching/consulting practice in areas of organizational development, team development, selection and emotional intelligence.
Professional Associations and Service
- Christian Education publication and training coordinator in Kenya with the Africa Inland Mission
- Adjunct Professor at Daystar University and Scott Theological College
- Intercultural Specialist for Missionary Internship
- Strategic leadership planning, staff development and selection for Compassion International.
- Coordinator for four global conferences on children at risk coordinated by Viva Network