Dean, School of Business at Tiffin University. Dr. Schumacher previously was Associate Professor, Director of Ph.D., Global Leadership at Indiana Tech, Fort Wayne, IN.
- Ed.D. Leadership Studies, Bowling Green State University, May 2005
- Master's Organization Development, Bowling Green State University, Dec. 2004
- Master of Arts, Bowling Green State University, May 1995
Research Interests and Selected Publications
- Emotional Intelligence, Leadership Theory, Training and ROI, Organizational Change Effectiveness, Family/Work Life Balance, Strategic Management, Executive Coaching and 360-Feedback, Performance Appraisal and Evaluation, Organizational Behavior, Supply Chain Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Schumacher, L.B., Carr, A. S., & Wheeler, J.V. (2009). âThe Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Buyerâs Performance.â Paper accepted to Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing.
- Kephart, P.A., & Schumacher, L.B. (2005). âHas the Glass Ceiling Cracked?â An Exploration of Women Entrepreneurship.â Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies 12(1), 2-15.
Professional Associations and Service
- International Leadership Association (ILA), 2008-Present
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM), 2008-Present
- Academy of Management Member (AOM), 2003 â Present
- Hay Group: Professional Organization for Emotional Intelligence Research, 2004-Present
- Organization Development Network (ODN), 2002- Present
- Third Thursday at Three Womenâs Group, 2006-Present
- Mancos Â Leadership Institute Advisory Board, 2004 â Present
- American Business Womenâs Association (ABWA) Member, July 2005 â July 2007
- Faculty Professional Development Day, 2005-2008
- Entrepreneurial Boot Camp, University of Saint Francis, 2004
- Great Lakes Organization Development Networkâs EdChange Member, 2002-Present
- Organization Development Student Network (ODSN) Member, 2002 - Present
- American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) Member, 2000 â 2008