Steve Dill is an adjunct faculty member for the Ph.D. program in Organizational Leadership at Eastern University. He currently serves as the Head of School at Delaware County Christian School in Newtown Square, PA. He has spent 40 years in Christian education as a teacher, coach, counselor, principal, development director, and Head of School. He and his wife Marge have three married children and ten grandchildren.
Phone: 610-353-6522 x2202
- Ed.D., Educational Leadership, Temple University
- M.A., Educational Leadership, Villanova University
- B.A., Wheaton College
Research Interests and Selected Publications
- Interests: organizational leadership, governance, accountability, advancement, change management, professional development
- "Unchanging Foundations in a Rapidly Changing World," Christian School Education. (2011)
- "Online Resources to Build a Professional Growth Culture," Christian School Education. (2010)
- "Finding Friends and Funds: Nehemiah and the Golden Rule," in Called to Lead, edited by Kenneth Gangel, (Colorado Springs: Purposeful Design), 2002.
- Multiple presentations for the Association of Christian Schools International, the Mid-Atlantic Christian School Association, the International Institute of Christian School Administration, and the Christian Leadership Alliance. Most recent presentation: "Leading Chang", Vancouver Symposium on Christian Education for the 21st Century. (Vancouver, Canada, May 2012)
Professional Associations and Service
- Adjunct Professor of Education, Cairn University, Langhorne, PA
- Executive Board, Association of Christian Schools International, Colorado Springs, CO
- Board of Directors, Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Chair of the Elder Governing Board, Church of the Saviour, Wayne, PA