Check the status of Your Application!
We want to make sure this process goes smoothly for you, so we have created a form that you can use to find out if we have received the documents you sent to us.
Click here to confirm the receipt of your application documents.
This program is open to all applicants who:
- Hold a Bachelors degree or equivalent with a 2.5 overall GPA
- Have a demonstrated proficiency in the language of delivery (English), demonstrated by acceptable scores on TOEFL or IELTS examinations.
To apply to this program, students must provide the following (Download materials here):
- $35 Application Fee (waived if the application is completed online)
- Completed Application Form (download above or online)
- Admissions Essays
- Three Letters of Recommendation submitted with Eastern University recommendation forms. (Letters and forms must be sent directly from your references, per instructions, in a sealed and signed envelope.) They should come from:
- Your Pastor
- A current or former employer
- A third person familiar with your vision, ministry, and achievements both academically and professionally
- Official transcripts (and diploma if you attended school outside the US) from all previously attended colleges or universities (Visit the Registrar's Office for a transcript request form - Official transcripts must be sent directly from the institutions attended or must be attested copies of the original mailed to Eastern University)
- Current resume (CV)
- Computer Skills and Equipment Assessment Form
- Official results of the GMAT (MBA Program Only) with a score of 450 or higher
- All international students must submit official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS scores
For more information on the MA in International Development, click here to submit an online inquiry.
Or call 1-800-597-9324 (US only) or:
Contact Lindsey Perry at 610.341.1311 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org