Check the status of Your Application!
We want to make sure this process goes smoothly for you, so we have created a form that you can use to find out if we have received the documents you sent to us.
This program is open to all applicants who:
- Hold a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution with a 2.5 overall GPA
- Have a demonstrated proficiency in the language of delivery (English), demonstrated by acceptable scores on TOEFL or IELTS examinations.
- Have a demonstrated leadership track record of 3 or more years as evidenced in CV and essays.
- Have access to e-mail, Internet, audio and DVD player.
To apply to this program, students must provide the following (Download materials):
- $35 Application Fee (waived for online applicants)
- Application Form
- Admissions Essay
- Academic Writing Sample
- Two Letters of Recommendation submitted with Eastern University recommendation forms. Letters and forms must be sent directly from your references in a sealed and signed envelope. They letters of recommendation should come from:
- Your Pastor and speak to the personal/faith journey of the applicant and his/her commitment to Christian leadership.
- A current or recent supervisor, and speak to the professional/academic abilities of the applicant that will help him/her be successful at graduate level education. The recommender should provide specific examples of when the applicant has demonstrated initiative, self-motivation and critical thinking skills.
- Official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges or universities (see transcript request form)
- Current resume (CV)
- DOLE (Disclosure of Online Learning Expectations)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores (international students only)
For more information please contact:
- Brian Ranck, Program Coordinator for US based programs, at 610-341-4364
- Lindsey Perry, Program Coordinator for Africa based programs, at 610-341-1311