Check the status of Your Application!
We want to make sure this process goes smoothly for you, so we have created a form that you can use to find out if we have received the documents you sent to us.
This program is open to all applicants who:
- Hold a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution with a 2.5 overall GPA
- Have a demonstrated proficiency in the language of delivery (English), demonstrated by acceptable scores on TOEFL or IELTS examinations.
- Have access to e-mail, Internet, video and audio cassette players.
Preferred consideration is given to applicants with at least 3 years of practical experience in an NGO or ministry.
To apply to this program, students must provide the following (Download materials):
- $35 Application Fee (waived for online applicants)
- Application Form
- Admissions Essays
- Three Letters of Recommendation submitted with Eastern University recommendation forms. Letters and forms must be sent directly from your references in a sealed and signed envelope. They should come from:
- Your Pastor
- A current or former employer
- A third person familiar with your vision, your ministry, and your achievements both academically and professionally
- Official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges or universities (see transcript request form)
- Current resume (CV)
- Computer Skills and Equipment Assessment Form
- Official results of the GMAT (MBA Programs Only)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores (international students only)
For more information please contact:
- Brian Ranck, Program Coordinator for US based programs, at 610-341-4364
- Sharlene Joseph-Brown, Program Coordinator for Africa based programs, at 610-341-1482
OR click here to fill out our online inquiry form and a program coordinator will be in touch with you: