Eastern University values diversity in background and experience. We select highly motivated students who have a commitment to the nonprofit sector and have demonstrated a high level of potential for leadership and career growth.
Check the status of Your Application!
We want to make sure this process goes smoothly for you, so we have created a form that you can use to find out if we have received the documents you sent to us.
This program is open to all applicants who:
- Hold a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
- Have a preferred GPA of 3.0 (2.5 to 2.99 GPA considered with outstanding leadership track record).
- Have a demonstrated proficiency in the language of delivery (English), demonstrated by acceptable scores on TOEFL or IELTS examinations.
- Have a demonstrated leadership track record of 3 or more years as evidenced in CV and essays.
- Have ready access to high-speed Internet.
To apply to this program, students must provide the following (Download materials):
- $35 Application Fee (waived for online applicants)
- Application Form
- Admissions Essay
- Academic Writing Sample
- One Letter of Recommendation submitted with Eastern University recommendation forms. Letters and forms must be sent directly from your references in a sealed and signed envelope. The letter of recommendation should come from a current or recent supervisor, and speak to the professional/academic abilities of the applicant that will help him/her be successful at graduate level education. The recommender should provide specific examples of when the applicant has demonstrated initiative, self-motivation and critical thinking skills.
- Official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges or universities (see transcript request form)
- Current resume (CV)
- DOLE (Disclosure of Online Learning Expectations)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores (international students only)
For more information please contact:
- Brian Ranck, Program Coordinator for US based programs, at 610-341-4364
Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies
Department of Admissions and Student Services
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087-3696
If you have any questions concerning our admissions process, please contact us at 1-800-732-7669.
Note: If your native language is not English, applicants must submit the official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Eastern requires a minimum paper-based score of 550 or a computer-based score of 213.
During the admissions process, we will give special consideration to:
- Your potential to successfully complete rigorous academic requirements and contribute to highly interactive, intensive classroom experiences
- Your motivation for pursuing the MS in Nonprofit Management degree as indicated in the essay portion of your application, your letters of nomination, and - if and when requested - a personal interview.
- Your leadership ability, based on performance in the workplace, the classroom, and your community
For more information, click here to use our online inquiry form, or call Brian Ranck at 610-341-4364