This program is offered in a blended online residency format and is cohort-based, with courses offered during ten weekends over a period of 24 months.
Term One (Residencies 1-3)
- Issues in the Nonprofit Sector - Part One BUSA 651 (1.5 credits)
- Strategic Management of Nonprofit Organizations - Part One BUSA 645 (1.5 credits)
- Legal and Government Issues affecting Nonprofit Organizations BUSA 571 (3 credits)
- Role of Nonprofit Organizations in Public Policy BUSA 655 (3 credits)
Term 2 (Residencies 4-6)
- Applied Research and Evaluation LEAD 576 (3 credits)
- Marketing and Public Relations for NonProfit Organizations BUSA 531 (3 credits)
- Philanthropy INST 500 (3 credits)
Term 3 (Residencies 7 - 8)
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations BUSA 603 (3 credits)
- Human Resource Management for Nonprofit Organizations BUSA 541 (3 credits)
- Capstone - Part 1 *
Term 4 (Residencies 9 - 10)
- NonProfit Financial Management and Control BUSA 517 (3 credits)
- Issues in the NonProfit Sector - Part Two BUSA 651 (1.5 credits)
- Strategic Management of NonProfit Organizations - Part Two BUSA 645 (1.5 credits)
- Capstone - Part 2 (3 credits) *
* Each student will prepare a Capstone presentation. Presentations take place in Terms 3 and 4, however, all Capstone credits are applied to Term 4.
For more information about the MS in Nonprofit Management, use our online inquiry form.