Admission to the Fast-Track MBA┬« Health Administration is based on the following:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.┬á
- A GPA of 2.5 or above is preferred.
- Educational background in both qualitative and quantitative subject areas sufficient to provide foundational skills for courses within the program.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit the official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a computer-based score of at least 213, Internet-based score of 79 or official results of IELTS with a score of at least 6.5.
- Your potential to successfully complete rigorous academic requirements and contribute to highly interactive, intensive classroom experience.┬á
- Your leadership ability based on performance in the workplace, the classroom, and your community.
Submit the following to the address below:
- Completed and signed application and non-refundable $35.00 application fee (application available online).
- Official transcript(s) from regionally accredited colleges or universities you attended┬á
- Two recommendation forms are required.┬á These can be obtained from a professor, internship supervisor, or employer who has observed and evaluated the applicant's ability to think critically and communiate clearly.
- A curriculum vitae or resume indicating educational and work history, internships and leadership roles or experiences.
School of Management Studies
Department of Admissions and Student Services
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087-3696
If you have any questions concerning our admissions process please contact us at 1-800-732-7669.
For information on programs in St. Davids, Pennsylvania or Philadelphia, call (610) 225-5526.
For information on programs in Harrisburg, Lancaster, or York, Find your Enrollment Counselor.