Admissions Requirements and Process
Questions? Call the Graduate and Adult Undergrarduate Admissions Office at 1-800-732-7669.
Admission Requirements to the Fast-Track MBA® Health Administration and Fast-Track MBA® in Management is based on the following:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum of a GPA of 2.5
- A two-three page essay that addresses your personal and professional goals and how an MBA from Eastern University will help you achieve these goals. The essay should demonstrate clear thought, well developed argument, appropriate grammar and academic style and show a commitment to personal effort.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit the official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a computer-based score of at least 213, Internet-based score of 79 or official results of IELTS with a score of at least 6.5.
- International Student Applicants: Official Document and Transcript Requirements
- Some courses in the program require a prerequisite. These prerequisites may be fulfilled in a number of ways, including the option to enroll in the prerequisite course concurrently during this program. Business pre-requisites to the program include: Introduction to Business Statistics, Introduction to Economics, Introduction to Accounting and Introduction to Business Finance. Please submit official transcript showing evidence of completion of any of the pre-requisites. A grade of C or better is required to fulfill the prerequisite.
Application Process towards Admittance
Submit the following application materials to the address below:
- Completed and signed application. Apply Online Now!
- Official transcript(s) from regionally accredited colleges or universities you attended
- Two recommendation forms are required. These can be obtained from a professor, internship supervisor, or employer who has observed and evaluated the applicant's ability to think critically and communicate clearly.
- A curriculum vitae or resume indicating educational and work history, internships and leadership roles or experiences.
- Disclosure of Online Learning Expectations (DOLE Form)
Graduate and Adult Undergraduate Admissions Office
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087-3696