Eastern University's Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies (CCGPS) offers graduate academic programs specifically designed for adult students seeking an opportunity to earn a graduate degree.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.┬á A GPA of 2.5 or above is preferred.
- Educational background in both qualitative and quantitative subject areas sufficient to provide foundational skills for courses within the program.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit the official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a computer-based score of at least 213, Internet-based score of 79 or official results of IELTS with a score of at least 6.5.
Your Application Packet Must Include:
- Completed and signed application (application available online).
- Official transcript(s) from regionally accredited colleges or universities you attended┬á
- Two recommendation forms are required.┬á These can be obtained from a professor, internship supervisor, or employer who has observed and evaluated the applicant's ability to think critically and communiate clearly.
- A curriculum vitae or resume indicating educational and work history, internships and leadership roles or experiences.
During the admissions process, we will give special consideration to: ┬á
- Your potential to successfully complete rigorous academic requirements and contribute to a highly interactive, intensive classroom experience.
- Your leadership ability based on performance in the workplace, the classroom, and your community.
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087-3696
For more information, please call The Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies at 610-341-1700 or 1-800-732-7669.