MS in Health Services Management
Fast facts for MS in Health Services Management
- Location: Main Campus: St. Davids (PA)
- Delivery: On-ground
- Length: 18 months
- Enrolling New students: March & September
- Cost: Campolo College Cost Information
- Financial Aid: Yes. Contact your enrollment counselor today
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply Online Today
Why choose the Master of Science in Health Services Management?
The Master of Science in Health Services Management allows students to further their careers as leaders in the health care industry. Students learn about current health care trends and issues and are provided with the opportunity to develop their leadership and communication skills. The program is taught by an expert faculty who are actively working in managerial roles in the areas they are teaching. This program is designed for working adults; making it the Eastern University graduate degree that fits into your busy lifestyle. Classes are one night per week (with some Saturday sessions) which affords busy adults the ability to finish your degree in approximately one and a half year, while being eligible for financial aid. Expect the most from your Eastern degree including:
- Personalized Academic Advising and Career Development: When you become an Eastern University student, you will be assigned an Academic Advisor who specializes in supporting and guiding you through your degree program. The Advisor will be available to answer questions, assist with course selection and ensure you remain on the right path to reaching your educational goals. In addition to continuous advising throughout your program, students can leverage Eastern's individualized career advancement training at no additional cost.
- Nationally Recognized Christian University including honors from Best Colleges’ One of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students, and US News and & World Report Top - Tier Ranking for Universities-North Region
- Nonprofit & Fully Accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Cohort-style classroom allows you to develop long lasting relationships with the same classmates as you go course by course. Many graduates cite that these relationships provide encouragement, friendship, and networking opportunities that transcends a normal classroom environment.
- Teaching methods and materials are based on adult learning models, which rely heavily on facilitated dialogue, group projects, and professional experience.
- Students complete a Field Research Project, which invites them to engage directly and address real-world health care problems
- Benefit from expertise and guidance of a preceptor in conducting research relevant to the student's individual personal and professional goals
- Develop global, contemporary understanding of the health care systems and health care issues
- Gain access to extensive Eastern alumni network in over 83 countries and in dozens of health networks in the Philadelphia area and beyond
- Ethically Sound: Formed from a Christian worldview, this MS not only teaches individuals how to become fiscally sound, but also ethically sound, which fills the void of a values-starved corporate healthcare environment.
- Make professional connections through our complimentary business networking events. Get connected today through our business LinkedIn
- Access Tuition Discounts through Eastern’s higher learning institutions and corporations partners/alliances