Admission to the MS in Health Services Management is based on the following:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.Â A GPA of 2.5 or above is preferred.
- Educational background in both qualitative and quantitative subject areas sufficient to provide foundational skills for courses within the program.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit the official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a computer-based score of at least 213, Internet-based score of 79 or official results of IELTS with a score of at least 6.5.
If you have any questions concerning our admissions process please contact us at 1-800-732-7669 .
Note: Applicants whose native language is not English must submit the official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Eastern requires a minimum paper-based score of 550 or a computer-based score of 213. Â
During the admissions process, we will give special consideration to:
- Your potential to successfully complete rigorous academic requirements and contribute to highly interactive, intensive classroom experience.Â
- Your motivation for pursuing the MS in Health Services Management degree as indicated in the essay portion of your application, your letters of nomination, andÂ when requested â€“ a personal interview.
- Your leadership ability based on performance in the workplace, the classroom, and your community.
For information about the MS in Health Services Management degree, call 1-800-732-7669.