Academic Advising Center
What We Do
The Academic Advising Center (AAC) is a place where students can come on a walk-in or appointment basis to have their academic questions answered. Advising Center Staff are available to help students fill out registrar forms correctly, or to meet with students in one-on-one appointments to address their concerns. The AAC is also dedicated to supporting faculty advisors by providing useful information and assisting with difficult student advising situations and/or policy questions. The Advising Center can help advise students if the advisor is unavailable for whatever reason. Our goal is to provide additional support and resources to provide students with the information they need quickly.
Who We Serve
The Academic Advising Center is available for use by all College of Arts and Sciences students and faculty. We are not equipped to advise students who are not in the College of Arts and Sciences.
What We Can Help With
- Registrar Forms
- 4 Year Plans
- Account Holds
- myEastern Questions
- General Education Requirements
- If we don’t have the answer, we can point you in the right direction!
Prepare for an Appointment
You are welcome to drop by the AAC without an appointment, but if you'd like to make sure someone will be available, please do the following:
- E-mail email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Explain what time you would like to meet (see Hours of Operation below), what you need assistance with, and any other information that you think the advisor may need to best help you.
- Bring your student ID and any advising resources you may have to the appointment. This could include information from your department, a 4 year plan you have been working on, or any other necessary paperwork.
- Make a list of all of your questions. The advisor will be able to best help you if you know what questions you need answered.
- Come ready to get your questions answered!
Hours of Operation
Monday- Thursday 11:00 am-4:00 pm