Undergraduate Programs: Adult
EXPLORE OUR ADULT UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS:
WE BELIEVE IN YOU.
Whether you are seeking job security, working toward a promotion, or hoping to make a career change, we at Eastern want to come alongside you to promote your success. Our caring professors are also expert practitioners who will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to advance. Enjoy fine-tuned programs, designed for working adults, that make your education convenient, affordable, and rewarding.
- Relational: Build real relationships in small classes with professors who are committed to your success.
- Supportive: Receive support from a Student Success Advisor who will partner with you from the moment you enroll to the day you graduate.
- Flexible: Take online and evening classes so that you can pursue your degree without rearranging your life.
- Affordable: Benefit from reasonable tuition, federal financial aid, partnership grants, merit scholarships, and military benefits.
- High-Quality: Enjoy exemplary degree programs by a school named one of the top colleges for adult students.
"It was one of my personal goals to finish my education, regardless of my age and personal challenges. My teachers at Eastern were incredibly supportive; with their help I was able to become a more advanced reader, a better writer, and a more skillful public speaker. I felt better about myself, which motivated me to apply for a promotion. I am now an executive administrative assistant and run our family business.” - Stella Urbina, BS in Business Administration '14