Congratulations on your acceptance to the Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies at Eastern University! Now that you are accepted, here are the next steps to finalize your enrollment.
In order to be eligible to register for courses, you will need to submit your registration deposit. Follow these steps below:
- Go to my.eastern.edu then,
- Log into Web Advisor, using your Eastern provided username and password then,
- Click view account/make payment then,
- Pay your Registration Deposit.
You can mail a check or money order (payable to Eastern University) to the following address:
Graduate and Adult Undergraduate Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
After depositing, your next step will be to sign and submit your acceptance form. Your acceptance form is included in the acceptance packet mailed to you.
To request a copy of your acceptance form, please contact the CCGPS Admissions office at:
For most programs, your acceptance form also acts as your registration form. However, if you are enrolling in a program in one of the following departments, you should complete and submit a separate registration form which is included in your acceptance packet:
- Graduate student in the Counseling Psychology department
- Graduate Student in the Loeb School of Education
- Graduate student in the Urban Studies department
- Graduate student in the Theological and Cultural Anthropology program
MyEastern Portal and Eastern E-Mail
As an accepted student, you will receive a username and password that is unique to you as an Eastern student. This username and password will give you access to the myEastern portal as well as your Eastern email. If you have not received your username and password, please contact the Student Services Department at email@example.com.
Please be sure to check both your myEastern portal and your Eastern email weekly to ensure that you are receiving important information, updates and changes that are relevant to you as an Eastern student.