The College of Education
Eastern University’s College of Education is one of the leading private university Education programs in the state of Pennsylvania. The College offers associate, bachelor's, four different master's degrees, and plans to add a doctoral program in 2018. Students in the program can attain certifications in Early Childhood, all nine Middle Level options that are offered by the state, six Secondary Ed content areas, Special Education, Health and Physical Education, Music, Reading, ESL, as well as Supervisor, Principal, and Superintendent’s Certifications.
Despite having so many options within the program, one of the most appealing aspects of the College is the personalized attention that is given to every individual in both undergraduate and graduate schools. Indeed, Eastern’s Education program prides itself on presenting a personalized Program of Studies for each student so that the pathway to graduation and/or certification is completely clear.
The College of Education Offers:
- Faculty who bring the highest level of successful experience in the field
- Staff that includes numerous winners of teacher- and administrator-of-the-year awards from various districts
- Every teacher in the College is dedicated to presenting a practical and effective course of study that reflects the best practices in the field as well as informed personal experience
- Many successful K-12 partnerships, including one with the top rated charter school in Philadelphia and an especially outstanding one with the recently named #1 ranked charter school in Pennsylvania
- Programs delivered from a Christian perspective by a faculty that is grounded not only in their educational expertise but in their sincere faith as well