Admissions Information- Online BA in Youth Ministry Leadership
Eastern University offers undergraduate academic programs specifically designed for adult students seeking an opportunity to earn an undergraduate degree.
- Must be a high school graduate and have received a diploma or GED
- 21 years of age or older (or independent student or graduate of an accredited two-year college)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Minimum of 60 transfer credits
To be considered for admission to Eastern University's adult undergraduate programs, please complete, sign and return the application for admission with yor applocation fee and essay. Forward the transcript request forms as directed.
1. Completed and signed Application for Admission (Fill out online here)
2. A non-refundable $25.00 application fee payable to Eastern University
3. Current Resume or CV indicating work and educational history and professional affiliations
4. Contact information (name, title, telephone number, email address) for two professionals recommendations
5. Official High School transcript/GED certificate
- Request an official High School transcript/GED certificate
- Avoid delays. Request your transcripts early. (Transcripts requested from the Philadelphia School District may take as long as three months to be received)
- Send the high school transcript request form to your high school. (Some schools charge a small processing fee, so we suggest you contact the school to determine its requirements before mailing the request.) (download transcript request form here)
- Be sure to indicate any other names you have used such as a maiden, married, family name, etc.
6. Official Post-secondary transcript(s)
- Request an official transcript from EACH college or post-secondary institution attended must be mailed directly from the institution to the CCGPS Admission Department in a sealed envelope.
- Avoid delays. Request your transcripts early.
- Transcript request form(s) can be downloaded from the graduate and adult undergraduate web site. Please mail one directly to each college/institution you attended. (Contact the college/institution for its fees and transcript processing requirements)
7. Graduates of an educational system outside the United States whose language of instruction was not English must submit an official score report with a minimum acceptable score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or Internationa English Language Testing System (IELTS). Minimum acceptable scores for TOEFL are 79 for the Internet-based test, 213 for the computer-based test, and 550 for the paper-based test. The minimum acceptable IELTS score is 6.5.
8. Disclosure of Online Learning Expectations (DOLE form
- Completed and signed original documents are required for all application forms. Faxed transcripts are considered unofficial documents and are not acceptable for admission to the University. Completed applications with all necessary documentation are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Applicants are responsible for supplying all neccessary documentation to Eastern University. The University will not inform an applicant when documentation arrives. It is the individual applicant's responsibility to monitor the status of his/her application file and ensure the completion of his/her file.
- Once the application, application fee, official transcript(s), resume, recommendors' contact information, essay, DOLE form and any additional credentials required have been received, the applicant's records will be evaluated and he/she will receive notice of admission status by mail.
- Applicants interested in applying in Financial Aid should contact the Financial Aid Office at 610-225-5102.
- From time to time, personal interviews may be requested by a program director and/or admissions director prior to an admission decision being rendered.
- Applications, documentation and application fee are valid for two years upon receipt by the University.
Eastern University is accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education (MSCHE) and does not discriminate in any of its policies, programs, or activities on the basis of gender, race, handicap, marital or parental status, or national or ethnic origin.
Please send all of your application materials to:
Graduate & Adult Undergraduate Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087-3696
For more information, please call 1-800-452-0996.