Applied Behavior Analysis Credentialing
Do you have a relevant master's degree* and wish to complete courses toward Applied Behavior Analysis credentials such as the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Pennsylvania Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS)? Eastern will help you get there!
- If you are a graduate of our Counseling Psychology program, you will need to go through our readmission process and registration. Please contact Vicki Gill. (email@example.com, 610-341-1467)
- If you are not a graduate of our Counseling Psychology program, please submit the following documents to Vicki Gill. (Vicki Gill/Eastern University, Counseling Psychology Department, 1300 Eagle Road, St. Davids, PA 19087)
1. A non-degree application and $35 application fee
2. Official copies of your bachelor's and master's degree transcripts.
* New Change for BCBA Degree Beginning 2016:
Possession of a minimum of a master’s degree from an accredited university that was:
(a) conferred in behavior analysis, education, or psychology, or
(b) conferred in a degree program in which the candidate completed a BACB approved course sequence.
Counseling Psychology Department
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087