Applied Behavior Analysis Credentialing
If you have a relevant Master's degree* and wish to complete courses required for Applied Behavior Analysis credentials including the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or the Pennsylvania Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS), Eastern University will help you get ready.
Eastern University distinctives you will enjoy as part of our program include
- Learning from faculty who have expertise in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Equipped to practice ABA professionally in both school and community settings
- Meeting the educational requirements of Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and PA Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS) through this program. Our ABA curriculum has been pre-approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) for both 3rd edition Task List and 4th edition Task List
- Studying at the only East Coast Christian institution that offers a BACB pre-approved curriculum
- Being trained from a Christian worldview with an emphasis on social justice best practices
- Completion of all 6 courses in 10 months for non-degree ABA students
- Meeting the educational requirements of Licensed Professional Counselor, National Counseling Certification, BCBA and LBS
Next Class Start Date
Eastern University offers several class starts in St. Davids, PA: Fall, Spring, Summer I and Summer II.