The MA in Counseling program at Eastern University prepares students work in the clinical counseling field, applying social justice practices and a global understanding of human nature, problems, symptoms, and interventions.
Eastern's MA in Counseling graduates are employed with the following organizations:
- JFK Behavioral Health Center
- Public Health Management Corporation
- Comhar, Community Living Room
- Northwestern Human Services
- NOVA III Resources for Human Development
- St. Vincent's Home for Adolescent Girls
- International Ministries, American Baptist Churches, USA
- Philadelphia Dept. of Behavioral Health
- Ceridian LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program
- MedNet Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Pacific Island Bible College
- Child Guidance Resource Center
- CODA Portland Recovery Center and Addiction Medicine Division
- South Jersey Behavioral Health Resources
- Rehab After Work/Life Counseling
- Central Montgomery MH/MR
- Human Services, Inc.