Thomas C. Barnes, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor, Graduate Counseling and Psychology Department
- Ph.D. in Psychology, Northeastern University
- M.A. in Applied Behavior Analysis, Northeastern University
- B.A. Major in Psychology, University of Delaware
- Certificate in School Psychology, Rider University
- Educational Administration Certificate, Delaware Valley University
- PA Certification in School Psychology and Educational Administration
- PA Licensed Psychologist
- School Psychologist/Behavior Analyst, Council Rock School District, PA
- Adjunct Professor of Graduate Psychology, Rider University, NJ
- Clinical Director, Devereux, Inc. Berwyn, PA
- Weinberg, M., Hyman, J., & Barnes, T. (2002). Residential treatment options for adults with dual diagnosis. In. J. Jacobson, J. Mulick, & S. Holburn (Eds.). Contemporary Dual Diagnosis, MH/MR Service Models Volume I: Residential and Day Services. Kingston, NY: National Association for the Dually Diagnosed.
- Sidman, M., Wynne, C. K., Maguire, R.W., & Barnes, T. (1989). Functional classes and equivalence relations. Journal of Experimental Analysis of Behavior, 52, 261-274.
Selected Conference Presentations
- McQuillan, K., & Barnes, T. (2003). Functional Behavior Assessment: A Proactive Team Approach. Presentation at the National Association for School Psychologists Convention, Toronto, ON.
- Barnes, T., & McQuillan, K (2002). Behavior Analysis & Academic Behaviors. Symposium presented at the Association for Behavior Analysis Convention, Toronto, ON.
- Barnes, T (2001). A Behavior Analysis Approach to Education. Symposium presented at the Association for Behavior Analysis Convention, New Orleans, LA.
- Barnes, T., & Sidman, M. (1988). Equivalence without Symmetry? A Stimulus Artifact and a Surprise Ending. Poster presented at the Association for Behavior Analysis Convention, Philadelphia, PA.
- Pennsylvania State Education Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Association of University Professors
- Council Rock Education Association
- Advisory Committee, David Mandt Associates
- Editorial Board: Journal of Early Intensive Behavioral Interventions