On-campus Dance FacilitiesÂ
The Dance program facilities and offices are located in both Easternâ€™s Gymnasium and McInnis Hall on the St. Davids campus, with the following resources which are available to all Dance students:
- A spacious dance studio with sprung floors
- State of the art sound system
- An electric piano for dance class accompaniment
- DVD collection for course instruction and student research
- Dance program archives
- Performance space with Marley Floor in McInnis Auditorium
- A growing library of up-to-date reference texts to encourage vibrant research and serious inquiry beyond the dance studio
St. Davids Campus
Eastern Universityâ€™s picturesque campus is the perfect place for college students to live and study, with on-campus residence halls, the Warner library, multiple study rooms, the recently renovated McInnis Learning Center, and state-of-the-art classrooms. The Warner Library provides students with access to 65,000 periodical titles in paper and electronic format, 870,000+ microform items, and over 60,000 full text ejournals, including the most current and popular journals and resources.Â
Nestled in affluent Wayne, PA, Eastern University is in one of the top 10 college communities in the country (USA Today). There are 40 colleges in the Philadelphia and Philadelphia suburbs, 25% of which are on the Main Line. Eastern students can take advantage of Wayneâ€™s small, walkable downtown, which is lined with local cafes, stores, and businesses.
Eastern University is situated just outside the major, historic urban metropolis of Philadelphia, a diverse city which provides unique learning and living opportunities for students. Eastern students can take the train from the St. Davids station (located adjacent to campus) and be in the city within 20-25 minutes.