BS in Nursing for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) Online**
**New online format and curriculum starting Fall 2016
Quick Facts for the BS in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Location(s): Online
- Delivery: Online
- Length: 42 credits within the major, accelerated
- Enrolling New Students: Rolling admissions
- Cost: Tuition and Fees Information
- Financial Aid: Yes. Contact your enrollment counselor today
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply online Today
Why Choose the BS in Nursing (RN-BSN) at Eastern?
A program designed for working adults, the RN-BSN program embraces the flexibility of online technology provides ongoing interaction with the faculty. The curriculum, designed for the adult learner, fosters the development of nursing leadership and management skills. It promotes nursing informatics, refines advanced physical assessment skills, and increases knowledge of health and the care of individuals, families, and communities. Expect the most from your Eastern degree including:
- Nationally Recognized Christian University including honors from Best Colleges’ One of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students, and US News and & World Report Top - Tier Ranking for Universities-North Region
- Nonprofit & Fully Accredited University by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Tuition Discounts through our many higher learning institutions and corporations partners/alliances
- Endorsed by the American Holistic Nurses Certification Corporation, enabling students to sit for the Holistic Nursing Certification exam after graduation. Passing of this exam establishes you as a Board Certified Holistic Nurse and adds the additional HNB-BC credential to your title.
- Complete two nationally recognized certificates. The Nurse Manager Certificate is offered by Sigma Theta Tau International and completed in your Nursing 402: Leadership in Nursing Practice. RN to BSN students will also graduate with an End-of-Life Trained Certificate of Completion awarded by the End of Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC).
- Clinical application experiences, 46-hours, are embedded into the coursework.
- Personalized Career Development & Advancement: using our complimentary and individualized career advancement training
- Students completing the Nursing Leadership course will earn the Nurse Manager Certificate from Sigma Theta Tau International and Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI).
- Networking opportunities through mentoring relationships with caring faculty and low faculty to student ratios.
Contact your Admissions Counselor
For more information, please call 610.340.3344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.