BS in Nursing for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - Online
Designed for working adults with a diploma or associate degree in nursing, the RN to BSN online program embraces the flexibility of online technology while providing ongoing interaction with the faculty. The curriculum fosters the development of nursing leadership and management skills. Students master nursing informatics, refine advanced physical assessment skills, and increase their knowledge of health and the care of individuals, families, and communities.
Eastern University’s BS in Nursing for Registered Nurses program was named an Adult Undergrad Top Degree!
- Location/Delivery: 100 % Online (asynchronous)
- Length: 14 months (42 credits within the major, accelerated)
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 Weeks
- Cost: Tuition and Fees Information
- Financial Aid: Many of our adult undergraduate students qualify for significant federal and state financial aid, partner grants, and military benefits. Submit your FAFSA to determine your eligibility.
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply online today.
- ONLINE: This program is 100% Online
- ACCELERATED: Full-time students can complete complete 42 credits in only 14 months
- BEST ONLINE PROGRAM RANKING: Ranked a Best Online Program by US News and World Report
- TRANSFER-FRIENDLY: Transfer up to 89 credits towards this degree.
- COMPLETE 2 NATIONALLY-RECOGNIZED CERTIFICATES: The Nurse Manager Certificate is offered by Sigma Theta Tau International and completed in Nursing 402: Leadership in Nursing Practice. RN to BSN students will also graduate with an End-of-Life Trained Certificate of Completion awarded by the End of Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC).
- HOLISTIC ENDORSEMENT: Eastern’s program is endorsed by the American Holistic Nurses Certification Corporation, enabling students to sit for the Holistic Nursing Certification exam after graduation, establishes you as a Board Certified Holistic Nurse, and adds the additional HNB-BC credential to your title.
- ACCREDITED: Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- NETWORKING: Networking opportunities occur naturally through mentoring relationships with caring faculty and low student-to-faculty ratios.
- NATIONALLY-RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY: Eastern University was named one of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students by Best Colleges.com, and was ranked in the Top Tier for Universities-North Region by U.S. News and & World Report.
- CLINICAL APPLICATION: Clinical application experiences are embedded into the coursework (46-hours).
- TECH-SAVVY: The program provides computer readiness for emerging healthcare technology and trends.
Contact your Admissions Counselor
For more information, please call 1.800.732.7669 or email email@example.com.