BS in Nursing for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN)
Quick Facts for the BS in Nursing (RN-BSN)
- Location(s): Main Campus: St. Davids (PA), Harrisburg (PA)
- Delivery: on-ground, blended online; depending on location
- Length: 49 credits within the major, accelerated
- Enrolling New Students: April & October
- Cost: GPS Cost Information
- Financial Aid: Yes. Contact your enrollment counselor today
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply online Today
Why Choose the BS in Nursing (RN-BSN) at Eastern?
A program designed for working adults; the RN-BSN track embraces online technology and once-a-week classes which provide face-to-face interaction with faculty. The curriculum, designed for the adult learner, fosters the development of nursing leadership and management skills. It promotes ease with information technology, refines advanced physical assessment skills, and increases knowledge of health and the care of individuals, families, and communities. Expect the most from your Eastern degree including:
- a Nationally Recognized Christian University including honors from Best Colleges’ One of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students, and US News and & World Report Top - Tier Ranking for Universities-North Region
- a Nonprofit & Fully Accredited University by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Tuition Discounts through our many higher learning institutions and corporations partners/alliances
- Endorsed by the American Holistic Nurses Certification Corporation, enabling students to sit for the Holistic Nursing Certification exam after graduation. Passing of this exam establishes you as a Board Certified Holistic Nurse and adds the additional HNB-BC credential to your title.
- Complete two nationally recognized certificates. The Nurse Manager Certificate is offered by Sigma Theta Tau International and completed in your Nursing 402: Leadership in Nursing Practice. RN to BSN students will also graduate with a End-of-Life Trained Certificate of Completion awarded by the End of Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC).
- Clinical rotations are independent, and allow students the opportunity to select a 40-hour clinical practicum experience based on their own personal and professional goals.
- Personalized Career Development & Advancement: using our complimentary and individualized career advancement training
- Students completing the Nursing Leadership course will earn the Nurse Manager Certificate from Sigma Theta Tau International and Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI).
- Networking opportunities through mentoring relationships with caring faculty and low faculty to student ratios.