BS in Nursing for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) Online*
Expand your nursing leadership and management skills through this fully online program. Master nursing informatics, refine your advanced physical assessment skills, and increase your ability to provide excellent health care. Eastern's Nursing Program is fully accredited and endorsed by the American Holistic Nurses Certification Corporation.
Eastern University’s BS in Nursing for Registered Nurses program was named an Adult Undergrad Top Degree!
- Location/Delivery: Online
- Length: 42 credits within the major, accelerated
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 Weeks
- Cost: Tuition and Fees Information
- Financial Aid: Many of our adult undergraduate students qualify for significant federal and state financial aid, partner grants, and military benefits. Submit your FAFSA to determine your eligibility.
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply online today.
- Nationally Recognized Christian University including honors from Best Colleges’ One of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students, and US News and & World Report Top - Tier Ranking for Universities-North Region
- Eastern University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Endorsed by the American Holistic Nurses Certification Corporation, enabling students to sit for the Holistic Nursing Certification exam after graduation. Passing of this exam establishes you as a Board Certified Holistic Nurse and adds the additional HNB-BC credential to your title.
- Complete two nationally recognized certificates. The Nurse Manager Certificate is offered by Sigma Theta Tau International and completed in your Nursing 402: Leadership in Nursing Practice. RN to BSN students will also graduate with an End-of-Life Trained Certificate of Completion awarded by the End of Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC).
- Clinical application experiences, 46-hours, are embedded into the coursework.
- Personalized Career Development & Advancement using our complimentary and individualized career advancement training
- Students completing the Nursing Leadership course will earn the Nurse Manager Certificate from Sigma Theta Tau International and Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI).
- Networking opportunities through mentoring relationships with caring faculty and low faculty to student ratios.
Contact your Admissions Counselor
For more information, please call 610.340.3344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.