The Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses is now available 100% online.
Students enrolled in this RN to BSN online degree program will take 2 courses concurrently over a 12 week period. The courses embrace asynchronous online technology using interactive media content. ¬†
The RN to BSN Online Program consists of 49 credits. To complete the Baccalaureate Degree a student must fulfill the core, support, and upper division nursing courses.¬† A minimum of 121 credits is required to complete the degree.
The RN-BSN online program is now enrolling for October and April start dates.
Why Choose Eastern University‚Äôs Online RN-BSN:
- Fully accredited
- Online format allows for maximum educational flexibility
- Endorsed by the American Holistic Nurse‚Äôs Certification Corporation
- Students can choose where to do the 1 independent clinical practicum
- Nurse manager certificate completed with program
- End of Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC) Certificate embedded into program and earned by end of program by each student.
- Courses are taught by experts in their fields.
- Curriculum has been designed for the adult learner with opportunities for advancement, strengthening leadership and interpersonal skills, acquiring computer literacy, ethical decision-making and communication skills
- Special tuition arrangements with partnership healthcare providers
American Holistic Nurse's Certification Corporation endorses Eastern's professional preparation of holistic nurses. This enables Eastern University RN to BSN online graduates to sit for the Holistic Nursing Certification exam.
The curriculum, designed for the adult learner, fosters the development of nursing leadership and management skills, ease with information technology, advanced physical assessment skills, knowledge of health promotion and the care of individuals, families, and global communities. Research and evidence-based practice content prepares the graduate for professional nursing practice in a variety of settings and to pursue a graduate degree.¬† There is one self-selected 40-hour clinical practicum that allows the RN to choose a site and preceptor to attain their educational and professional goals. Students may choose specialties such as ICU, ER, OR, education, Forensics, and flight nursing.
All RN to BSN online students will graduate with an End-of-Life Trained Certificate of Completion awarded by the End of Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC).¬† Additionally, as the students earn their degree, they will complete the nationally recognized Nurse Manager Certificate (offered by Sigma Theta Tau, International).
Eastern University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education- One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791