Fast-Track MBA in Management (On-Ground)
- Location(s): Main Campus: St. Davids, PA, Harrisburg, 1601 Market St. Philadelphia
- Delivery: On-ground or Online
- Length: 36 credits, accelerated. Program may be completed in as few as 12 months and as long as 24 months
- Enrolling New Students: Yes
- Cost: Cost Information
- Financial Aid: Yes. Contact your enrollment counselor today.
Why Choose Eastern?
The Fast-Track MBA® curriculum has been taught for over 20 years in Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg. The program is designed for working adults to fit into your busy lifestyle. Classes are online or one night per week, which allows busy adults to finish their degree in one to two years, while still remaining eligible for financial aid. The Eastern MBA offers you:
- Eastern is a nationally-recognized Christian university, named one of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students by BestColleges.com, and ranked in the Top Tier of North Regional Universities.
- Ethically Sound: Formed from a Christian worldview, the FastTrack MBA not only teaches individuals how to become fiscally sound, but also ethically sound, which fills the void of a values-starved business environment.
- Distinguished faculty, who are also business practitioners, foster a professional business learning environment with a Christian emphasis in areas of faith, reason, and justice.
- Personalized Academic Advising and Career Development: As an Eastern University student, you are assigned an Academic Advisor who specializes in supporting and guiding you through your degree program. The Advisor will work with you to answer questions, assist with course selection, and ensure you remain on the right path to reach your educational goals. In addition to continuous advising throughout the program, students (and alumni) can leverage Eastern's individualized career advancement training at no additional cost.
- Make professional connections through our networking events. Get connected today through our business LinkedIn.
- Carousel Model: Designed to give students flexibility in class selection during the program. Starting with "Gateway" classes and ending with "Capstone" classes, students are able to select when and in what format they take a class based upon convenience and availability. This allows the student to tailor the program around their particular needs while still being able to complete the program in one to two years.
- Competitive Pricing: An affordable MBA in the Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg Area.
- Access Tuition Discounts through Eastern's higher learning institutions and corporations partners/alliances.
The College of Business & Leadership is a candidate for the specialty accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence on a diverse and global scale. Eastern University and all of its business degrees are fully accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
* Fast-Track MBA® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Featured Alumni Testimonial
George Coley, MBA '07
"The instructors were brilliant and attentive. The online + face to face blended program delivery really helped me maintain a healthy balance of priorities. Overall, the faculty, the students and the Christian atmosphere were what I appreciated most about the Eastern University culture. I wouldn’t trade the experience for the world." -George Coley, Director of Business Transformation, Comcast
CONTACT YOUR ENROLLMENT COUNSELOR
Please call us at 1-800-732-7669 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn: GPS Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087-3696