Fast-Track MBA in Management
The Fast-Track MBA in Management develops ethical, entrepreneurial leaders with a robust understanding of finance, economics, marketing, strategic thinking, team leadership, and business law.
- Locations: Main Campus: St. Davids, PA | Harrisburg | 1601 Market St. Philadelphia
- Delivery: Fully Online or On-ground with classes 1 night per week
- Length: 36 credits, accelerated. Finish in 12-24 months
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates
- Financial Aid: Yes. Contact your enrollment counselor today.
- 100% Online Option Available. Browse FAQs about studying online.
- Carousel Model: Designed to give students flexibility in class selection during the program. Starting with "Gateway" classes and ending with "Capstone" classes, students are able to select when and in what format they take a class based upon convenience and availability. This allows the student to tailor the program around their particular needs while still being able to complete the program in one to two years.
- Ethically Sound: Formed from a Christian worldview, the FastTrack MBA not only teaches individuals how to become fiscally sound, but also ethically sound, which fills the void of a values-starved business environment.
- Distinguished faculty, who are also business practitioners, foster a professional business learning environment with a Christian emphasis in areas of faith, reason, and justice.
- Make professional connections through our networking events. Get connected today through our business LinkedIn.
- The Fast-Track MBA® curriculum has been taught for over 20 years in Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg.
Why Choose Eastern?
- EXCELLENCE: Eastern is a nationally-recognized Christian university, named one of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students by BestColleges.com, and ranked in the Top Tier of North Regional Universities.
- SUPPORT: As an Eastern University student, you are assigned a student success advisor who specializes in supporting and guiding you through your degree program. The advisor will work with you to answer questions, assist with course selection, and ensure you remain on the right path to reach your educational goals. Students (and alumni) can also leverage Eastern's individualized career advancement training at no additional cost.
- AFFORDABILITY: An affordable MBA in the Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg Area. Access Tuition Discounts through Eastern's higher learning institutions and corporations partners/alliances.
Eastern University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
* Fast-Track MBA® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
CONTACT YOUR ENROLLMENT COUNSELOR
Please call us at 1-800-732-7669 or send us an email at email@example.com.