Graduate Counseling and Psychology Department
Featured Alumni Testimonial
Barbara Bescher, MS
"Small class sizes, in-depth courses, and experienced and passionate professors defined my time at Eastern University. I graduated feeling confident and prepared to enter the workforce. The personal and professional relationships built with peers and with professors will undoubtedly last a lifetime. I could not be happier with my time spent at Eastern."
- Integration of Psychology, Counseling and Christianity
- National, regional and state accreditations/approvals
- Practitioner training toward professional credentialing
- Diverse faculty and student body
- Full and Part Time programs
- Evening, face-to-face and asynchronous online class times
- Small, highly individualized courses
- MA in Clinical Counseling
- MA in Clinical Counseling with a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis Certification
- MA in Clinical Counseling with a concentration in Trauma Studies
- MA in School Counseling
- MS and Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in School Psychology
Already hold a Master's Degree in a related field?
Earn a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) in preparation for Professional Counselor Licensure (LPC), Applied Behavior Analysis credentials (Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Licensed Behavior Specialist), School Counseling or School Psychology.
- CAGS in Professional Counseling (minimum 12 credits)
- CAGS in Applied Behavior Analysis Certification (minimum 12 credits)
- CAGS or Certification Only in School Counseling (minimum 12 credits)
- CAGS or Certification Only in School Psychology (minimum 12 credits)
- Take Post-Master's Coursework Towards Licensure (less than 12 credits)