MS in Nonprofit Management
The MS in Nonprofit Management is one of only a few graduate programs in the country focused on management needs specific to the nonprofit sector. Increasing competition in the nonprofit marketplace mandates that if an organization is to remain viable, effective management tools must be developed and applied. This program focuses on helping present and future leaders in the not-for-profit sector gain solid analytical and problem-solving skills specific to nonprofit organizations.
- Location: 1601 Market St. Philadelphia
- Delivery: Blended online and residency. Students meet in class for (6) four-day residencies over the course of 24 months, with research and field-based learning in the interim.
- Enrolling New Students: August, January, May
- Cost: Cost Information
- Financial Aid: All students enrolled in the MS in Nonprofit Management program are considered full-time, and thus are eligible for federally guaranteed student loans. Contact your enrollment counselor today.
- Accelerated,blended format designed for the working professional
- Multidisciplinary curriculum with a unique integration of Christian faith
- Immediate application from classroom to work environment
- Small class sizes for maximum support, learning, and relationship building between instructors and students
- Engaging blend of in-class discussions, independent research and project development
- Social Entrepreneurship Track
- Advocacy/Public Policy Track
- Thesis/Project Track