Anne François, PhD
Professor of French
PhD, New York University
Specialities: Francophone Caribbean Women Writers. French language, literature and culture. Francophone studies. Post-colonial studies. Women’s studies. Translation.
- "Rewriting the Return to Africa. Voices of Francophone Caribbean Women Writers." Lanham, MD: Lexington Books 2011
- “Reflections SCT 2006,” The Newsletter of the School of Criticism and Theory. Cornell University. Fall 2006
- “Haiti” in African Caribbeans: A Reference Guide, Wesport: Connecticut: Greenwood Press. 2003.
- “Une histoire de danse et de pluie,” Translation of Louis-Philippe Dalembert’s short story . Calabash (A Journal of Caribbean Arts and Letters). Vol. I, Fall 2000.
- French Women Authors: The Significance Of The Spiritual (1400-2000); Edited by Kelsey L. Haskett and Holly Faith Nelson; Published in 2012 by University of Delaware Press, Newark; The chapter's title: "Simone Weil: Ambivalence in Search of God"