Professor of French
PhD, New York University
Specialities: Francophone Caribbean Women Writers. French language, literature and culture. Francophone studies. Post-colonial studies. Womenâ€™s studies. Translation.
- "Rewriting the Return to Africa. Voices of Francophone Caribbean Women Writers." Lanham, MD: Lexington Books 2011
- â€śReflections SCT 2006,â€ť The Newsletter of the School of Criticism and Theory. Cornell University. Fall 2006
- â€śHaitiâ€ť in African Caribbeans: A Reference Guide, Wesport: Connecticut: Greenwood Press. 2003.
- â€śUne histoire de danse et de pluie,â€ť Translation of Louis-Philippe Dalembertâ€™s short story . Calabash (A Journal of Caribbean Arts and Letters). Vol. I, Fall 2000.
- French Women Authors: The Significance Of The Spiritual (1400-2000); Edited by Kelsey L. Haskett and Holly Faith Nelson; Published in 2012 by University of Delaware Press, Newark; The chapter's title: "Simone Weil: Ambivalence in Search of God"