BS in Early Childhood Education
This accelerated program is designed to help working adults complete a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education and become certified to teach in Pre-K through 4th grade classrooms.
Eastern University’s BS in Early Childhood Education was named an Adult Undergrad Top Degree!
- Locations: Philadelphia – Falls Center, Esperanza College, People for People Institute & Harrisburg, PA
- Delivery: On-campus evening classes with additional time online
- Length: Approximately 2.5 years or less (66 credits)
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks
- Cost: Learn more about our affordable tuition here.
- Financial Aid: Many of our adult undergraduate students qualify for significant federal and state financial aid, partner grants, and military benefits. Submit your FAFSA to determine your eligibility for the PELL Grant, TEACH Grant, and through PHEAA.
- Deadlines: Classes begin every 7 weeks. Apply online for free!
"I have had exceptional instructors in this program. Their knowledge of the field was so valuable, and their current work in many different education-related roles really helped me to understand the material as it is being taught and used in classrooms today. The program also transferred seamlessly into the graduate program, which I was able to complete entirely online around my new busy role as a mother." -Daniel Morra, BS in Early Childhood Education
- Designed for the Working Adult: Evening classes allow students to work throughout the program, while developing strong relationships with faculty and peers.
- Opportunities for Growth: Students can seamlessly transition in one of our 4 MEd programs or add on one of our many specialist certifications or professional programs.
- Relevant, Applicable Training: The College of Education stays on the cutting-edge of research and best practices in the field and our curriculum incorporates teaching strategies that support and encourage adult learning.
- Emphasis on Autism Training: Include our Autism Endorsement in your coursework or continue on into the Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Applied Behavior Analysis. Eastern is passionate about serving those on the Autism Spectrum through our College Success Program and with the Devereux CARES Campus Transition Partnership.