BS in Early Childhood Education
This accelerated cohort program (ACED) is designed to help qualified working adults complete a bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education (Pre K through 4th grade) in approximately 2.5 years or less, depending on course load (66 credits). Students become eligible for Pennsylvania State certification when they complete this program with a 3.0 GPA, earn 190 observation hours, successfully pass their PECT exam, successfully pass their Basic Skills Assessment, and complete student teaching on the graduate level.
- Previously earned credits may fulfill certain requirements
- Seven week modules AND *additional time online*
- Curriculum incorporates teaching strategies that support and encourage adult learning.
- Faculty are experienced professionals who are now or have been recently teaching in basic and special education classrooms.
- Books and materials are sent to your home if you purchase through the bookstore
Student and Academic Support
- Individualized, personal attention from faculty and staff
- Ample staff to advise, assist, and support students
- Comprehensive library resources available online