BS in Early Childhood Education
This accelerated cohort program (ACED), offered by the Campolo College of Graduate and Professional Studies (CCGPS) is designed to help qualified working adults complete a bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education (Pre K through 4th grade) in 10 terms (approximately 2.5 years, 66 credits). Students who complete this program with a 3.0 GPA, 190 observation hours, successfully pass their PECT exam and complete student teaching on the graduate level are eligible for Pennsylvania State certification.
- Previously earned credits may fulfill certain requirements
- Six week modules AND *additional time online*
- Curriculum incorporates teaching strategies that support and encourage adult learning.
- Faculty are experienced professionals who are now or have been recently teaching in basic and special education classrooms.
- One-time registration for courses in the major
- Books and materials are sent to your home if you purchase through the bookstore
Student and Academic Support
- Cohesive classes stay together throughout the program
- Individualized, personal attention from faculty and staff
- Ample staff to advise, assist, and support students
- Comprehensive library resources available online
Contact Your Enrollment Counselor
Call: (717) 565-1950 x17
Email: email@example.comAshley Conway
717-565-1950 x18 - See more at: http://www.eastern.edu/academics/programs/department-nursing/rn-to-bsn-o...Ashley Conway
717-565-1950 x18 - See more at: http://www.eastern.edu/academics/programs/department-nursing/rn-to-bsn-o...