Jobs for which this program prepares students:
- Anthropology Instructor: Teaching at community colleges or private high schools. A master’s degree is sufficient education to teach at this level.
- Doctoral Candidate: Entering doctoral programs in anthropology with master’s level course work, and a thesis, completed.
- Mission Ethnographer: Doing research on cultures for mission and other church agencies. Analyzing the cultural elements in organizations and society for the purpose of effective cross-cultural communication.
- Anthropological Consultant: Consulting for business, government, and nongovernmental service agencies as a fully trained ethnographer/anthropologist, thereby contributing to good practice in cross-cultural settings.
- Higher Education for Management: Gaining a master’s degree in a cross-cultural social science for the purpose of advancement to management levels in current employment, where such higher education is encouraged.
Back to Top