Admission to the Master of Arts in Theological and Cultural Anthropology
- You must have a bachelorâ€™s degree from a regionally accredited institution with an overall grade-point average of 2.5 or better.
- One class in introductory anthropology is required, either general anthropology (Anth 100) or cultural anthropology (Anth 101). Â Preferred consideration will be given to candidates with further anthropology in their backgrounds. Â Cross-cultural experience is also valued. Â Note: candidates lacking the introductory course may take it online through Eastern University in the summer in advance of enrolling.
Steps to Admission
- Fill out the online application for graduate programs.
- Submit official transcripts from your undergraduate education.
- Submit a personal statement of Christian faith, 2-3 pages in length.
- Submit two letters of reference, one from a former teacher/professor and one other.
- Submit a current CV or resume indicating work and educational history.
- Submit a sample of your writing of your own choice.
Materials should be submitted to:
Graduate Admissions, MATCA program
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
You will hear back immediately that your materials have been received.Â Admission decisions are made on an ongoing basis, so you will hear within 4-6 weeks from the director of the program as to the decision.Â In the meantime, you are welcome to email the director Dr. Eloise Meneses with any concerns, including the cost of tuition and fees, at email@example.com.