Jobs for which this program prepares students:
- Anthropology Instructor:¬† Teaching at community colleges or private high schools.¬† A master‚Äôs degree is sufficient education to teach at this level.
- Doctoral Candidate:¬† Entering doctoral programs in anthropology with master‚Äôs level course work, and a thesis, completed.¬†
- Mission Ethnographer:¬† Doing research on cultures for mission and other church agencies.¬† Analyzing the cultural elements in organizations and society for the purpose of effective cross-cultural communication.
- Anthropological Consultant:¬† Consulting for business, government, and nongovernmental service agencies as a fully trained ethnographer/anthropologist, thereby contributing to good practice in cross-cultural settings.
- Higher Education for Management:¬† Gaining a master‚Äôs degree in a cross-cultural social science for the purpose of advancement to management levels in current employment, where such higher education is encouraged.
Back to Top