Online and Blended Online Programs
What is Online Learning?
- Online Learning at Eastern is Accredited through Middle States Commission of Higher Education
- These are Eastern University courses. They are designed by content experts in the fields of study who have advanced degrees and expertise. The courses are held to the Same Quality standards and integrate the Eastern ethos.
- Online courses are the same Academic Rigor as on ground courses. The courses include the same amount of reading and assignments and instructional hours as a class meeting on campus does.
- Courses are Interactive and Collaborative as opposed to correspondence based. They use different learning styles such as visual, auditory, and experiential. Expect to interact in deep and meaningful ways with your classmates.
- An online degree from Eastern is the same as one earned on campus. You are part of the large and Diverse Community at Eastern the day you start your first online course.
- Student Services for Online programs are Dedicated to Your Success.