Professor Flett joined Eastern University faculty in 2009. A native of Trinidad and Tobago, she has 20 years of accounting and finance experience in industries that include: education, government, retirement communities and commercial real estate. She has held senior accounting and management positions for several organizations including: Delaware County Community College, Dunwoody Village, Pura Vida Coffee, Agent General for Queensland (London, U.K.), Bettinger Mifflin Rich C.P.A. Group and Spieker Properties LLC.
2006- Eastern University- M.B.A.
1993- Fuller Theological Seminary- M.A. coursework in Theological Studies
1989- Prairie College, Canada- Bachelor of Biblical Studies
- The Role of Business in Society
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Business and Development
- Theology and Business
- Why Business Matters to God: And What Still Needs To Be Fixed, by Jeff Van Duzer. (Downers Grove: InterVarsity, 2010), reviewed in Cultural Encounters (7:1), Winter 2011.
- Enough: The True Measures of Money, Success and Life, by John C. Bogle. (Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2009), reviewed in Ethix, Issue 63:Jan/Feb, 2009.
The Role of Business in Society – Doctoral research proposal, University of Otago, NZ, 2012.
- New Venture Business Plan “ValuesFirst Ethics Consulting, LLP”, M.B.A. thesis, 2006
- The Role of Business in Society: Toward A Sustainable Capitalism. Presentation at the Christian Business Faculty Association, Vancouver, B.C. 2012.
- Teaching Business and Shalom: The Fundamentals of Well-being. Presentation at CCGPS Faculty Development Workshop. Eastern University, Fall 2012.
Affiliations/ Professional Associations
- Delta Mu Delta International Business Honor Society
- Center for Integrity in Business – Seattle, WA
- Chester Country Economic Development Council Workforce Partners – Exton, PA
- Marple Newtown School District Advisory Committee
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce – St. Davids, PA
- William Goodenough College – London, England
- Capital for Good USA – Board Chair
- Capital for Good USA is a philanthropic organization that serves to alleviate poverty, suffering advancing health, education prosperity and well being of the poor, vulnerable and marginalized people in the USA and around the world.
Best New Venture Proposal MBA 2006, Eastern University CCGPS Faculty Award.
Business Ethics, International Business, Management and Leadership, Managerial Accounting for Developing Enterprises, and Social Entrepreneurship.
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone number 610-341-1392