BS in Business Administration
Quick Facts for the BS in Administration
- Location(s): Main Campus: St. Davids (PA) , 18th & JFK: Philadelphia (PA), Esperanza: Philadelphia (PA), Harrisburg (PA), Fully Online
- Delivery: On ground, Fully online or blended/hybrid* options available
- Length: 39 credits within the major; additional general education courses may need to be completed as well.
- Enrolling New Students: October and April. Apply online Today
- Cost: Campolo College cost information
- Financial Aid: Yes. Contact your enrollment counselor today
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply online Today
Why Choose the BS in Administration at Eastern?
A program designed for working adults; this is the Eastern University degree that fits into your busy lifestyle. One night a week classes and manageable online work afford busy adults the ability to finish your degree in a two year time frame, all the while still being eligible for financial aid. Expect the most from your Eastern degree including:
- Competitive Pricing: One of the more affordable bachelor's degree programs in the Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg Areas. Still concerned about how to pay for your degree? Contact your Eastern Enrollment Counselor today to learn how you can offset the out-of-pocket costs.
- Personalized Academic Advising and Career Development: When you become an Eastern University student, you will be assigned an Academic Advisor who specializes in supporting and guiding you through your degree program. The Advisor will be available to answer questions, assist with course selection and ensure you remain on the right path to reaching your educational goals. In addition to continuous advising throughout your program, students can leverage Eastern's individualized career advancement training at no additional cost.
- a Nationally Recognized Christian University including honors from U.S. News & World Report Best Online Programs, Best Colleges’ One of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students, and US News and & World Report Top - Tier Ranking for Universities-North Region
- Tuition Discounts through our many higher learning institutions and corporations partners/alliances
- a Nonprofit & Fully Accredited University by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Distinguished faculty who are also business practitioners teaching in a professional business learning environment emphasizing a Christian focus in areas of faith, reason, and justice.
- Small student to faculty ratio (<15:1). Support from staff, faculty, and fellow learners in cohort-style classrooms
- the intention to cultivate business leaders that are ethically and economically responsible
Eastern University is a candidate for accreditation by ACBSP, a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence on a diverse and global scale.