Fast-Track MBA in Health Administration
The Fast-Track MBA® in Health Administration consists of 11 courses and an integrative healthcare business project.
Its focus is to foster business expertise to practicing health care professionals and it seeks to make the student aware of the interaction of health administration with:
- Government Policies
- Social Sciences
Teaching methods and materials are based on adult learning models, which rely heavily on facilitated dialogue, group projects, and previous experience.
The benefits of Eastern University's Online Fast Track MBA in Health Administration include:
- Fully accredited
- 100% asynchronous online; no required meeting times online or onsite
- One of the few healthcare MBA programs wherein each course is healthcare related – case studies and assignments are healthcare related and the class is taught by practicing healthcare professionals.
- Opportunity to develop and pitch culminating project, integrated research project to healthcare and business executives in the field.
- Eastern University students excel in the workplace and their communities. Some examples of Eastern’s MBA in Health Administration alumni are:
- David Yhlen, COO South Jersey Healthcare System
- Barry Graf, VP Operations, Virtua Vorhees Health
- Carol Flugge, COO Mercy Suburban Health System
- Cheryl Krieder, COO Facility Compliance Officer, Phoenixville Hospital
- Dan Wilson, VP Allied Health & Ambulatory Services, Pennsylvania Hospital
Eastern University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, Pa 19104. www.msche.org. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
* Fast-Track MBA® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.