Fast-Track MBA in Health Administration (Online)
Jump to the On-ground Fast-Track MBA® in Health Administration.
FAST FACTS FOR THE FAST-TRACK MBA® IN Health Administration
- Delivery: Fully Online or On-ground
- Length: 36 credits, accelerated
- Enrolling New Students: March & September
- Cost: Campolo College Cost Information
- Financial Aid: Yes. Contact your enrollment counselor today
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply Online Today
WHY CHOOSE THE FAST-TRACK MBA® IN Health Administration AT EASTERN?
The Fast-Track MBA® curriculum has been taught for over 20 years in Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg. A program designed for working adults; consisting of 11 courses and an integrative healthcare business project. This program seeks to make the student aware of the interaction of health administration with Economics, Medicine, Government Policies, and Social Sciences.
This is the Eastern University graduate degree that fits into your busy lifestyle. Classes are one night per week (with some Saturday classes) which affords busy adults the ability to finish their degree in less than a two years, all the while still being eligible for financial aid. Expect the most from your Eastern MBA degree including:
- Competitive Pricing: One of the more affordable MBA's in the Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg Areas. Still concerned about how to pay for your MBA? Contact your Eastern Enrollment Counselor today to learn how you can offset the out-of-pocket costs.
- 100% asynchronous online; no required meeting times online or onsite
- Specific Healthcare Focus: Specific Healthcare Focus: One of the few healthcare MBA programs wherein each course is healthcare related. Distinguished Healthcare Practitioners will facilitate learning through case studies, assignments, and other resources focused on healthcare administration.
- Nationally Recognized Christian University including honors from Best Colleges’ One of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students, and US News and & World Report Top - Tier Ranking for Universities-North Region
- Nonprofit & Fully Accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Cohort-style classroom allows you to develop long lasting relationships with the same classmates as you go course by course. Many graduates cite that these relationships provide encouragement, friendship, and networking opportunities that transcends a normal classroom environment
- Ethically Sound: Formed from a Christian worldview, this FastTrack MBA not only teaches individuals how to become fiscally sound, but also ethically sound, which fills the void of a values-starved corporate healthcare environment.
- Personalized Career Development & Advancement: Current students can leverage Eastern’s individualized career advancement training at no additional cost
- New Venture Project (NVP): A comprehensive project in the form of a written business plan, focusing on the identification, exploration, and feasibility of starting a new venture, incorporating an entrepreneurial focus and centering on collaborative cohort efforts. The final project, similar to the “Shark Tank TV show”, is a business plan presentation in front of entrepreneurs and academic professionals who evaluate the business for investment potential. Students completing the NVP state that “they now have confidence of running their own business or leading a division in an organization after successfully completing the NVP.” Learn More
- Networking: Make professional connections through our complimentary business networking events. Get connected today through our business LinkedIn
- Access Tuition Discounts through Eastern’s higher learning institutions and corporations partners/alliances
- The School of Management Studies is a candidate for the specialty accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence on a diverse and global scale. Eastern University and all of its business degrees are fully accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Read more about Online Learning at Eastern University
* Fast-Track MBA® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.