Fast-Track MBA in Management
Fast Facts for the Fast-Track MBA® in Management
- Location(s): Main Campus: St. Davids (PA) , 18th & JFK: Philadelphia (PA), Harrisburg (PA)
- Delivery: On-ground
- Length: 36 credits, accelerated
- Enrolling New Students: March & September
- Cost: Campolo College Cost Information
- Financial Aid: Yes. Contact your enrollment counselor today
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply Online Today
Why Choose the Fast-Track MBA® in Management at Eastern?
The Fast-Track MBA® curriculum has been taught for over 20 years in Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg. A program designed for working adults; this is the Eastern University graduate degree that fits into your busy lifestyle. Classes are one night per week (with some Saturday classes) which affords busy adults the ability to finish your degree in less than a two years, all the while still being eligible for financial aid. Expect the most from your Eastern MBA degree including:
Competitive Pricing: One of the more affordable MBA's in the Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg Areas. Still concerned about how to pay for your MBA? Contact your Eastern Enrollment Counselor today to learn how you can offset the out-of-pocket costs.
- New Venture Project (NVP) A comprehensive project in the form of a written business plan, focusing on the identification, exploration, and feasibility of starting a new venture, incorporating an entrepreneurial focus and centering on collaborative cohort efforts. The final project, similar to the “Shark Tank TV show”, is a business plan presentation in front of entrepreneurs and academic professionals who evaluate the business for investment potential. Students completing the NVP state that “they now have confidence of running their own business or leading a division in an organization after successfully completing the NVP.” Learn More
Nationally Recognized Christian University including honors from Best Colleges’ One of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students, and US News and & World Report Top - Tier Ranking for Universities-North Region
Nonprofit & Fully Accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Cohort-Style classroom allows you to develop long lasting relationships with the same classmates as you go course by course. Many graduates cite that these relationships provide encouragement, friendship, and networking opportunities that transcends a normal classroom environment
"I loved the fact that every professor really challenged and stretched my mind on the subject matter and how it related to business. I can attest to the fact that every professor respects you as person, professional and student. They really do care for your educational and professional development."
-M. Medina '13
VP and Branch Manager, PNC Bank
Distinguished faculty who are also business practitioners fostering a professional business learning environment emphasizing a Christian focus in areas of faith, reason, and justice.
Ethically Sound: Formed from a Christian worldview, the FastTrack MBA not only teaches individuals how to become fiscally sound, but also ethically sound, which fills the void of a values-starved business environment.
Personalized Career Development & Advancement: current students can leverage Eastern’s individualized career advancement training at no additional cost
- Make professional connections through our complimentary business networking events. Get connected today through our business LinkedIn
- Access Tuition Discounts through Eastern’s higher learning institutions and corporations partners/alliances
- The School of Management Studies is a candidate for the specialty accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. ACBSP a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence on a diverse and global scale. Eastern University and all of its business degrees are fully accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
* Fast-Track MBA® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.