Fast-Track MBA in Health Administration (On-ground)
- Jump to the Online Fast-Track MBA® in Health Administration Program.
FAST FACTS FOR THE FAST-TRACK MBA® IN Health Administration
- Delivery: On-ground or Fully Online
Length: 36 credits, accelerated, program may be completed in as few as 12 months and as long as 24 months
Enrolling New Students: Yes
Cost: Cost Information
Financial Aid: Yes. Contact your enrollment counselor today
WHY CHOOSE THE FAST-TRACK MBA® IN Health Administration AT EASTERN?
The Fast-Track MBA® curriculum has been taught for over 20 years in Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg. Designed for working adults; this program consists of 12 courses addressing business issues unique to the numerous and various health-related institutions. This program seeks to make the student aware of the interaction of health administration with Economics, Government Policies & Regulations, Leadership and Information Technology.
This is the Eastern University graduate degree that fits into your busy lifestyle. Classes are one night per week which allows busy adults the ability to finish their degree in anywhere from one to two years, while remaining eligible for financial aid. The Eastern MBA offers you:
- Competitive Pricing: An affordable MBA in the Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg Area.
- Personalized Academic Advising and Career Development: As an Eastern University student you are assigned an Academic Advisor who specializes in supporting and guiding you through your degree program. The Advisor will work with you in answering questions, assisting with course selection and ensuring you remain on the right path to reach your educational goals. In addition to continuous advising throughout the program, students (and alumni) can leverage Eastern's individualized career advancement training at no additional cost.
- Specific Healthcare Focus: Our faculty are distinguished health care practitioners who facilitate learning through case studies, assignments, and other resources focused on health care administration.
- Ethically Sound: Formed from a Christian worldview, this FastTrack MBA not only teaches individuals how to become fiscally sound, but also ethically sound, which fills the void of a values-starved corporate health care environment.
- Nationally Recognized Christian University including honors from Best Colleges' One of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students, and US News & World Report Top-Tier Ranking for Universities-North Region.
- Carousel Model: the Carousel Model is designed to give students flexibility in class selection during the program. Starting with "Gateway" classes and ending with "Capstone" classes, students are able to select when and in what format they take a class based upon convenience and availability. This allows the student to tailor the program around their particular needs while still being able to complete the program in one to two years.
- Make professional connections through our business networking events. Get connected today through our business LinkedIn.
- Access Tuition Discounts through Eastern's higher learning institutions and corporations partners/alliances.
- The School of Management Studies is a candidate for the specialty accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. ACBSP is a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence on a diverse and global scale. Eastern University and all of its business degrees are fully accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
* Fast-Track MBA® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
CONTACT YOUR ENROLLMENT COUNSELOR
Please call us at 1-800-452-0996 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Attn: GPS Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087-3696