MA in Urban Studies with Concentrations
Are you prepared to transform urban communities? With a Master of Arts in Urban Studies from Eastern University, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge you need to be an agent of change in today's cities.
Choose your MA in Urban Studies focus
- Juvenile Justice Ministry concentration
- Community Development concentration
- Youth Development concentration
What makes the Urban Studies Masters unique?
- A format catered to working adults that blends the convenience of online classwork with the richness of faculty and peer relationships through on-campus intensives
- Urban-focused, interdisciplinary, cross-cultural, research-based, faith-centered, field intensive, holistic ministry preparation
- Opportunities to learn and practice in a global context
- Hands-on experience through internships and intensives
- Finish in 2 or 3 years
- Learn from faculty who are scholar-practitioners and the legacy of Christian leaders such as Tony Campolo and Bryan Stevenson
- Partnerships with organizations such as Mission Year, Young Life, and BuildaBridge International
Make a donation to benefit Master of Arts in Urban Studies students
Attend An Event
Learn more about our next Open House, Preview Day or Online Information Session.