MA in Urban Studies with Concentrations
Are you prepared to transform urban communities? With a Masters of Arts in Urban Studies from Eastern University, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge you need to be an agent of change in urban communities.
Choose your MA in Urban Studies focus
What makes the Urban Studies Masters unique?
- A format catered to working adults that allows the convenience of online classwork, without sacrificing relationships with faculty and peers by attending class intensives each semester
- Urban-focused, interdisciplinary, cross-cultural, research-based, faith-centered and field intensive; holistic ministry preparation
- Opportunities to learn and practice in a global context
- Hands-on experience by completing an internship and attending class intensives
- Finish in 2 or 3 years
- Learn from faculty that are scholar-practitioners and the legacy of Christian leaders such as Tony Campolo and Bryan Stevenson
- Partnerships with organizations such as Mission Year, Young Life, and BuildaBridge International
Make a donation to benefit Master of Arts in Urban Studies students
Attend An Event
Learn more about our next Open House, Preview Day or Online Information Session.
Next Class Start Date
Now accepting applications for:
- Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 starts for the Community Development and Youth Development concentrations
- Summer 2015 start of the Community Arts concentration