Admissions Timeline for Fall Deposited Students
- Complete FAFSA. Eastern code is 003259.
- Log in to your MyEastern account to check for ALL your financial aid, billing, and student life announcements. Your username and password were mailed to you at time of admittance.
- Financial Aid: Typically, for those who have completed the FAFSA, financial aid packages to accepted and deposited families are mailed out.
- Class Registration: Registration materials for Fall semester classes are mailed to all deposited Fall applicants.
- Paying the Bill: Bills can be viewed and paid online only after you have registered for classes.
- Log in to MyEastern.
- Select Webadvisor for Students.
- Under Student Accounts, click "View Account and Make Payment".
- Be sure to select "Account Activity" to see Billing details.
Back to Top