Admissions Timeline for Fall Deposited Students
- Complete FAFSA. Eastern code is 003259.
- Log in to your MyEastern account to check for ALL your financial aid, billing, and student life announcements. Your username and password were mailed to you at time of admittance.
- Financial Aid: Typically, for those who have completed the FAFSA, financial aid packages to accepted and deposited families are mailed out.
- Class Registration: Registration materials for Fall semester classes are mailed to all deposited Fall applicants.
- Paying the Bill - Bills can be viewed and paid online only after you have registered for classes.
- Log in to MyEastern.
- Click the Student Records tab.
- Click Student Accounts on the left.
- Click on Go to CASHNet.
Back to Top