Howard Fellows Program (HFP)
Apply to be a Howard Fellow today.
Who are the Howard Fellows
The Howard Fellows Program exists so that Eastern students through scholarship can continue to support Eastern admission, marketing and other University departments with messaging through various channels that involve specialized marketing technologies.
Scholarship Associated with the HFP
The Howard Fellows Grant will replace any existing academic scholarship/grant that was received upon original acceptance to the College of Arts and Sciences.
HFP Core Values
Specialized Marketing Technologies that Howard Fellows have supported include:
- Content Management Systems for the Web
- Social Media like Facebook, YouTube, twitter, google +, Pinterest
- Video capture and editing including EagleVision
- Video Shorts produced by Howard Fellows Program
- High Resolution Pictures
- Researching upcoming and existing specialized marketing technologies
- Mobile Solutions
How to become a Howard Fellow
A senior of High School age, needs to: